All Access Pass
June 13-16 | Rock Creek, MT
As we climb further and go higher, we need to Acclimatize — to adjust to our new elevation. Just as the body slowly adapts to new, higher, climate conditions by increasing red blood cell production to aid in oxygenation, so too our spiritual, emotional, psychological bodies, must learn how to pause, to find ways to adjust and to learn to live at a new elevation. You are going to be given fully immersive experiences that allow you the space for acclimatization as you prepare for rarifies air.
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE RARIFIED AIR OF PEAK SUCCESS!
THE ART OF ACCLIMATIZATION
JUNE 13-16 | ROCK CREEK, MT
ALL-INCLUSIVE LUXURY EXPERIENCE at RANCH at ROCK CREEK’S RESORT and SPA
This year’s RECAST EXPERIENCE is being held at the world’s first Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star guest ranch. Secluded in one of Montana’s most pristine valleys, The Ranch at Rock Creek’s 19th-century homestead thrives in balance with its diverse eco-system.
The Ranch’s award-winning hospitality is grounded in its all-inclusive design, allowing guests to leave their wallets behind to explore five mountain peaks with care-free wonder. Find respite in nature and inspiration in the still serene, still legendary West.
The key to genuine fulfilling success is journeying inwards in order to go upwards. Making that journey of personal development demands that we climb further and go higher than we have done before. And, just as the physical body needs to Acclimatize — to adjust to our new elevation – along the course of a long high hike, so too our inner selves.
When you physically acclimatize, your body slowly adapts to new, higher, climate conditions by increasing red blood cell production to aid in oxygenation. When you do this on a spiritual, emotional, psychological plain, those responses are not factory pre-set. You must learn how to pause. How to find ways to adjust and to learn to live in a new band of life, at a new elevation.
4-DAY IMMERSIVE RECAST: RESILIENCE EXPERIENCE includes:
- 2- Guests/Room
- 3-night stay at The Ranch at Rock Creek
- 10 locally-sourced, chef-driven meals designed for detoxification
- Daily wellness classes and spa amenities
- Sunrise Hike
- 2 Custom Spa Experiences
- Ropes Course Challenges
- Dutch Oven Dinner and Line Dancing
- Trail Ride
- Darts & Bowling in the Silver Dollar Saloon
- During these 4 days you will:
- Plunge into a Self-Awareness Immersion Exercise
- Experience a Breakthrough ceremony
- Be supported by an intimate cohort as you tackle communication, action, inaction and leadership
- Take your creative thinking and strategic planning to a new level so that you habits match your growth.
This is perfect for you if you are:
- Looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of a busy life and demanding business
- Ready to unplug, to recenter yourself and to open yourself to new horizons
- Looking to have a little fun along the way
- Wanting to build community with like-minded individuals
- Prepared to be raw and real and to play full out!
This is not for you if you are:
- Want to sit on the sidelines
- Are content to keep on doing what you have always done
- Aren’t ready to get out of your own comfort zone.
During this fully immersive experience, you are going to be given experiences that allow you the space for acclimatization along your intense journey of personal growth.