WHAT IS BUSINESS COACHING?
Working with an experienced business coach is your ultimate tool to achieve massive results. Some of the most wildly successful companies and entrepreneurs on the planet rely on business coaching services to become talkably different from the competition. Partnering with a Legacy Business Mastery Coach, you’ll get 1:1 meetings and expert guidance to keep you on track.
During these meetings, you’ll set clear goals and map action plans to achieve them, break through limiting beliefs that are holding you back and identify opportunities and strategies for creating sutainable and predictable business growth.
Are you tired of walking alone?
What they say is true: it can be lonely at the top! And let’s be honest: as a high-level leader, it’s easy to become frustrated when the people you lead aren’t… well, you! In our Business Mastery Community, Legacy Leadership Institute will walk alongside you, helping you zoom out and take a 360° view of the people you lead and how you’re leading them.
Your Buiness Mastery Coach will focus on monitoring the health of both you and your teams, understanding your strengths as a leader, and learning how the unique gifting of each individual can be maximized in your organization. Together, we’ll help you cast a vision that everyone can follow and develop a rallying cry that energizes and empowers your organization to unprecedented success.
Business Mastery Client Results
Improved Time Management
Increased Leadership Effectiveness
Increased Confidence & Decreased Stress
Increased Work Performance
DYKS and FAQS
- Companies reporting strong leadership development programs are 1.5 times more likely to be found atop Fortune magazine’s ‘Most Admired Companies’ list.” Source: Consulting Psychology Journal
- An executive development survey found that 43% of CEOs and 71% of senior executives reported that they had worked with a coach. Most telling, 92% of leaders being coached say they plan to use a coach again. Source: Fast Company
- Organizations with the highest quality leaders were 13 times more likely to outperform their competition in key bottom-line metrics such as financial performance, quality of products and services, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction. Source: Great Leadership
- Of respondents who were included in a BusinessWeek.com “Best Companies for Leaders” list, 94% said their organization is active in developing successors for “mission-critical roles,” compared with about two-thirds of respondents from other organizations. Source: BusinessWeek
- 70% of organizations surveyed say their leadership development practices are just average, below average, or poor. Source: Training Magazine
- -41% of organizations recognize the critical importance of defining leadership requirements but only 8% have taken the time to define their unique leadership requirements. Furthermore, 77% of organizations indicated that their leadership strategy was only somewhat, or not at all, aligned with their business strategy. Source: Training Magazine
- 51% of organizations said their leadership is not at all ready, or only somewhat ready, to lead their organizations today and 71% said their leaders are not ready to lead their organizations into the future. Source: Training Magazine
Forbes reports on the overwhelming success of business coaching services. Of the business coaching clients surveyed, more than 85% reported financial benefits that far exceeded the investment they made hiring a business coach and 70% reported improved work performance and communication skills. Business leaders also reported an increase in self-awareness – one of the most powerful “soft skills” you can develop for building your business network – after working with a business coach. Additional studies demonstrate that working with a business coach helps you set and achieve SMART goals and develop confidence in your capacity to get what you want.
When you work with a business coach, you’re hiring an experienced partner in sustainable business growth. Your business coach helps you clarify your business vision so that it aligns with your personal and professional goals. A coach has the business savvy to “see the forest through the trees” and help prioritize your work accordingly. With a business coach at your side, you’ll be empowered to use key tools for understanding your business – its mission, operations, financials, culture and overall viability. As you work with a business coach, you’ll discover a process for addressing challenges, correcting imbalances and creating solutions that will prepare your business for long-term success.
The Harvard Business Review confirms that business owners and managers decide to work with a business coach for a wide range of reasons – 48% to facilitate a business transition, 26% to act as a sounding board and 12% to address problems derailing the company. Maybe your business is just starting out and needs help moving in the right direction. Or maybe your brand is established but has hit a plateau. Perhaps you’re losing staff – or customers – and you can’t figure out why. Or maybe your market is evolving, and you need help keeping ahead of the changes. A skilled business coach is a mentor who comes alongside you to help you address any challenge you’re having.
GO DECADES → IN MONTHS
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH A BUSINESS MASTERY COACH
From Olympic athletes to business and political leaders, the best of the best have a coach. A coach isn’t just there to help you achieve your initial goals – your coach guides you along the way, continually pushing you and your team to achieve even greater results. With your Business Mastery Coach, you’ll uncover and break through any limitations that hold you – and your business – back.
WORK WITH BUSINESS Mastery TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Working with a talented business coach is your first step toward sustainable and predictable growth for your business and a happier, more productive team. Schedule your free 45-minute consultation with our Business Coaching Team today to start achieving your goals.
GET STARTED Today!
Don’t wait to take your business to the next level with Legacy's Business Mastery Coaching. Schedule your free 45-minute Strategy Session with our Team today and start making your business dreams a reality.